- Mixed greens
- Cooked chicken, cut into bite sized chunks
- Peanut dressing (recipe below)
- 1/2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds or chopped peanuts
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey (I added a little more than a tablespoon)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons toasted white sesame seeds, divided
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
Make the dressing: Whisk together the vegetable oil, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, garlic, ginger, 2 tablespoons sesame seeds and peanut butter in a medium bowl.
To make salad (for one): place enough mixed greens on plate and top with chopped chicken. Drizzle some of the peanut dressing over the salad then top with toasted sesame seeds or toasted chopped peanuts.