I don't know what it is about me that I'm obsessed in finding that perfect meatball recipe. I have a few meatball recipes on my blog, but this one is probably my favorite (and I know I always say that out ever recipe I put on here).
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 4 ounces dried bread crumbs
- 4 large eggs
- 4 ounces whole milk
- 6 ounces grated Romano
- 3 ounces grated Spanish onion
- 2 ounces finely diced fresh garlic
- 2 ounces finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 2 ounces finely chopped fresh basil leaves
Mix all ingredients thoroughly in large bowl. If mixture seems a little loose add more bread crumbs.