Friday, November 25, 2005

A Sweet & Spicy Cheese Spread

With Thanksgiving over and Christmas coming up, it's always good to know a few quick recipes to bring to holiday parties or to make for your own party. Since I've been in Minnesota, I've learned several new recipes and I've picked up a few good tips. One super quick recipe I recently learned is this sweet and spicy cheese spread. All you need is a pound of cream cheese, a jar of a jalapeño jelly and crackers. I'm sure you have this jelly in your pantry right now. I know most of us do, but we don't really know what to do with it. Well, this is the perfect recipe for that jam. You will absolutely love this cheese spread.

INGREDIENTS

Directions:

Place your cream cheese in your serving platter. Spread about a cup of the jalapeño jam or jelly on top of the cheese. Place your crackers around the spread and watch it sell like pancakes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once you start its very hard to stop eating this. Wait till you try it, you and yours will enjoy!!