INGREDIENTS (makes 8 crab cakes)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 pound fresh jumbo lump crab meat
Preheat the broiler.
In a large bowl, combine the egg, Old Bay seasoning, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, baking powder, mayonnaise, breadcrumbs and parsley. Then, gently fold in crabmeat (be careful not to break up the lumps). Shape into cakes and broil for 5 minutes.