INGREDIENTS (Makes 8 servings)
- 1 (9-inch) prepared Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 3 medium-size very ripe Hass avocados*
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
Place the graham cracker crust in the refrigerator until well chilled.
In a small bowl, combine lime juice, lemon juice, and unflavored gelatin; let stand 4 to 5 minutes or until softened.
In a large bowl or the food processor, combine gelatin mixture, avocado pulp, and sweetened condensed milk. Pour mixture into prepared graham cracker pie crust. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until the filling is firm.
In a small bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Serve pie topped with prepared whipped cream mixture.
* If an avocado is ripe, it will yield to a gentle pressure.