- 1 Watermelon
- 1 Cantaloupe or Afghani Melon
- 1 can of pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can of fruit salad cocktail, drained
Cut a large watermelon in half lengthwise, scallop edges if you want it to look pretty. Scoop out watermelon with a melon baller. Return balls to hollow shell. Add cantaloupe balls, strawberries, blueberries, pineapple chunks, and fruit cocktail. Pour sauce over fruits and mix well. Chill, covered. This is great for barbecues.
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 4 tbsp. honey
Mix together ingredients together and pour over fruit salad.