Sunday, January 11, 2009

San Diego Super Chargers Cocktail

Photo: James Wojick, Vogue Studio Campaign
I hate to admit it, but I didn't think the San Diego Chargers would be in this situation this year. I mean, think about about it? Our season started AWFULLY. We lost the first two games, and ended the season at 8 and 8. And yet, through luck, hard work and lots of karma, we made the playoffs!!! I have to admit it, I was ready to admit defeat but we made it. We defeated the Colts, but now comes the real test with the Steelers. So, no matter what happens today, I think we all need to have a Chargers cocktail, right? Comon, they made it this far!!!

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 oz Tequila
  • 1 oz Blue Curacao
  • 1 oz Triple Sec
  • 1 oz Lime Juice
  • Margarita Salt
  • Garnish: Lime Wedge
DIRECTIONS

Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Strain into a margarita glass rimmed with salt (optional). Garnish with lime wedge.

(This is actually a Blue Margarita cocktail, but the colors are SO Super Chargers!! Recipe and picture from CocktailTimes.com)

No comments: